DEFECTS – WARRANTY – LIABILITY
We guarantee that the condition of our products shall be in compliance with contract. Notification of defects is to be made in writing by registered letter or by email notification to firstname.lastname@example.org without delay, however no later than three days after receipt of the product.
Such communication shall include:
– the intention to exercise the warranty;
– the details of the order such as order number / order + delivery date / name and telephone number of the customer.
– reason for the complaint, description of the damage at best with a photo
A defect shall entitle the consumer to exchange or repair of the product. In order for the product to be exchanged, the consumer must send the product to Nortec International within 14 days of its receipt. The date of the postmark shall be decisive. The consumer must demonstrate that the defect already existed at the decisive time, namely the time at which the risk passed. At its discretion Nortec is entitled to satisfy claims for indemnification not only by exchange but also by repair or price reduction. Minor deviations in dimensions or colour are not deemed a defect. If notification of defect is not made in time or in the form set out above, the product shall be deemed accepted.
In cases of defects and warranty the administrative costs for the refund will be borne by NORTEC. The shipping costs for the return to our warehouse, both by courier and by post, are borne by NORTEC.
NORTEC Sport undertakes to process the complaint as quickly as possible and in any case within 30 days from the date of notification of the warranty claim by the customer, provided that:
– The products have been returned.
– The original package has been returned.
– if applicable, the accessories and the operating instructions have been returned;
– The products have not been used.
You have to send the products immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days after the date of notification to
NORTEC Sport GmbH, Kärntner Straße 8, 9500 Villach | Austria
NORTEC bears the costs for returning the goods.