PROFESSIONAL micro crampons
- Innovative fastening system with an high resistance steel rope tensioned through a rotor that allows micro adjustment. Without elastomer.
- Quick fit and excellent adhesion to the shoe with a velcro band above the foot
- Ideal for ice, hard snow and frozen undergrowth due to the system of different tip lengths
- Front hinged crampons to prevent accumulations of snow and ice
- Compact case made of technical and functional material
Designed to meet the needs of professionals engaged during the winter season in rescue and professional activities. Ideal also for forestry workers and hunters. Innovative fastening system consisting of a toe and heel made of thermoplastic material interconnected by a high resistance steel rope tensioned through a rotor that allows micro adjustment for optimal adherence to the boot. Due to the crampons plates and to the velcro band ensures an excellent fit to the ground on ice and hard snow.
RESCUE, WINTER TREKKING, JOB AND HUNTING
- Trekking on hard snow and ice
- Trekking on fresh snow
- Hunting and work
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
- 13 steel crampon‘s spikes (7 and 17 mm long) for excellent stability and perfect grip.
- Short link chain made of high quality steel to assure reliability and resistance. All metal parts with black non reflective finishing.
- Elastic velcro band to fix the light crampon also above the shoe thus ensuring excellent fit and walking stability.
- MAS (micro adjust system): the micrometrical rotor allow the micro adjustment of the rope tensioning for an optimal adherence to the boot.
- Compact case made of technical and functional material with plastic hook to hang up the case on the backpack.
Sizes & Weight
No reviews were found.