Designed and tested to meet the needs of light mountaineering and outdoor running. Thanks to the three crampons plates guarantees always a perfect control on ice and hard snow. Also suitable for running training on dry, wet or muddy grassland, and for outdoor winter running. Excellent for outdoor running, light mountaineering and trekking.
- Free time
- Trail running
- Winter trekking
- Trekking on hard snow and ice
- Trekking on fresh snow
- Hunting and work
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
- All metal components in stainless steel. Heat treated crampon plates to a greater mechanical resistance. Nevertheless, due to the stainless steel’s high carbon content, light superficial oxidation/rust’s traces may appears.
- Hi-tech silicon elastomer tested up to – 60 °C for a quick a comfortable fit and perfect positioning of the light crampon.
- 21 steel 8 mm long crampon’s spikes for excellent stability, perfect grip and walking-running comfort. Twisted stainless steel chain to improve the grip and to assure reliability and special connections “eight shape” (pat.pend.) that prevent the release of the rivets from the elastomer even in the toughest conditions.
- The shape of the plates at opposite ends improves stability and ride comfort even with light shoes.
- Extremely light: thanks to the quality of the materials the weight of the pair of crampons is only 290 grams (size M).
- Compact case made of technical and functional material with plastic hook to hang up the case on the backpack. Two different pockets to keep separate crampons and avoid to loss time in the fit.