Designed and tested to meet the winter runners requirements. Extremely light weight and excellent grip on ice and hard snow. Perfect for winter races. Excellent for the Skyraces in the spring season with quickly changing ground conditions.
Not for non snowy ground
HOW TO FIT
Engineered with athletes
Marco De Gasperi – Skyrunning World Champion 2017 – was instrumentally involved in the development of TRAIL and uses it for his races. In this video he shows how they are put on the shoe.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
- All metal components in stainless steel. Heat treated crampon plates to a greater mechanical resistance. Nevertheless, due to the stainless steel’s high carbon content, light superficial oxidation/rust’s traces may appears.
- 14 steel 8 mm long crampon’s spikes for excellent stability, perfect grip and walking-running comfort.
- Hi-tech silicon elastomer tested up to – 60 °C for a quick a comfortable fit and perfect positioning of the light crampon.
- Revolutionary construction’s system with micro-rope and crampons plates. Special micro hi-resistance stainless steel rope to minimize the weight and to improve the comfort under the shoe. Size adaptation system (Pat.Pend.).
- The world’s lightest quick fit crampon.
- Compact case made of technical and functional material with plastic hook to hang up the case on the backpack. Two different pockets to keep separate crampons and avoid to loss time in the fit.
- Standard sizes optimized for running and trail running shoes. Not suitable for trekking shoes.